Sunday, April 20, 2008

Good Life

Kanye West, ooooohweeeeee. Concert was crazy. I can't stop thinking about it, it's ridiculous. During the concert, Samuel and I head to the restroom after Rihanna's set and people start RUNNING. Is it Lupe? Kanye? We run after the crowd and think it's Kanye, we see a glimpse of him and we ask each other

"Kanye didn't have the decency to shave for the concert?"

"Oh, wait, that's Baron Davis!"

Baron Davis is a fan too, I almost touched the man! Really I did except he had his whole entourage with him and one of them would definitely put me in much pain if I tried to make any move.

As far as the concert, it was amazing, I got this tshirt
Kanye does a gooooood show. I'll upload the video later

just kidding, here it is now in its full low quality glory:



I feel like happy

1 comment:

Master Samuel said...

my voice is not crackin
but good thing i said "yeeeaaaa' instead of something embarrassing like "kan kan take me away!"