Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Let's go to sleep in Paris, Wake up in KHAN TOKE-eeee-oohhh

I must say, this place is pretty cool. I guess you pay for more of the atmosphere than anything else but the food was still good. I didn't care for the beef with red curry dish that much and I only ordered it because the Yelpers told me to. The other dish I ordered, this vegetarian dish with taro wrapped in fried noodles and veggies was really tasty. And of course, dessert...
hahaha, fried banana with coconut ice cream. They tried extra hard with the face made out of various nuts and raisins. I applaud you, Khan Toke dessert chefs, very good very good
yup, that's how you sit. It really is so cool, especially when you watch much bigger people trying to fit into the little pilllowed areas and struggling to get their feet under the table.

By the way, it took me DAYS to upload this post because it wouldnt let me upload any pictures. Now that I have successfully done so, it's time for some new songs ^__^

The Art of Storytelling part 4 - Andre 3000 download here
I heard this one on somebody's myspace. haha, and I DO still check myspace but yea, pretty sure this song is fairly new and Outkast are legends

The Light '08 it's love - Common download here
Common Sense with a new song. The beat is done by Just Blaze and it's a pretty mellow track

DJ Felli Fel ft. Fabolous, Kanye West, Jermaine Dupri & Neyo- The Finer Things download here
A fairly new radio hit along with that other song "buck in here" but this is prettier sounding

Elevator - Flo Rida download here
Requested by Master Samuel. NoooOoOOOoooooOOoooo!!

semi-worthy post!

No comments: