Saturday, March 1, 2008

So it's a Saturday, a really really nice Saturday and I'm sick. The sickness has many symptoms, symptoms that are too gruesome to share to the world wide web. I was checking out the newest episode of America's Best Dance Crew and I think JabbaWockeez did the best this week, nevertheless I voted for everyone's favorite, Kaba Modern. Yea, and I was talkin to mr. 800 about schools and our conversation goes as follows

dakam1kaz3e33: berkeley, la, sd, and irvine
chrisleetyped: coool
dakam1kaz3e33: so i can join kaba modern
dakam1kaz3e33: so
chrisleetyped: hahahaha
dakam1kaz3e33: cuz ya know, my isolation's is sick
dakam1kaz3e33: in the words of lil' mama
dakam1kaz3e33: what makes her so qualified

yea, pretty much. ya know, I don't even bring my camera with me anymore. No more pockets because I got a bulkier wallet and bulkier phone now and I dont wanna be carrying some case on my belt for my camera. That's like batman's bat belt status =P. So I just downloaded Jedi Mind Trick's Violent By Design. It's cool, a bit weird, you can listen to samples of each song and read the reviews there or you could not download it not from albumhunt.com but that might be illegal.

Still on a car hunt. My parents say if I go to city college then I will get a car. I guess that is tempting? "Go to a nice college, no car, go to a crappy college, nice car". Okay, well I gues I WOULD be saving my parents a whole bunch of money anyways of I went to a junior college then transferred. I dunno, just that much less of an incentive to go to a prestigious university.

Um, Um Um Um...
this is my signature

No comments: