Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bonillie Bonillie Bonillie

so basically, I got some weird floormates, and weird isnt a bad thing. I mean, they are ridiculously entertaining. I have so much footage, I think I'll just make it a weekly thing if I run out of great things to share with you guys. Here's a little sample of what is to come.

haha, top that Jimmy Lutron

well besides that, we got plenty of dance-offs and solo dances. I mean, what is there to do in college... study!? naaah

I'm coming back this weekend though, heard that we're eating at brothers and I really am craving for some Korean BBQ.
om nom nom nom.


yea, another thing. yesterday I was so excited to go to my photography class. I read the first two chapters, memorized all the parts of my camera as well as other ones. Then I decided to take a power nap..which led to... a deep slumber. -sigh- Well I went to the section for photography today, walked in circles for a good 30 minutes ending in a very moist white tee uh..... all bad. watch out for the pictures though, oohwhee I'll be taking your wedding photos

2 comments:

eddlee said...

aite.....so where are the embarrassing videos of you?

jimmy said...

ohhh naa uhh.. they butchered my song!