Monday, January 28, 2008

Interview Questions

Ha, yearbook wants to do a page on blogging. fun fun fun...maybe?

1. So, what exactly is a blog?
a blog is short for "web log". It is pretty much a log that is accessible online
2. Why start one?
I dunno, to share ideas experiences, funny stuff
3. How do you go about updating it?
I log in to my account and post whatever is on my mind
4. Any special methods? techniques?
Um.... not really. I guess the only thing special about my blog is the content that is in it, which is whatever I feel like putting up, from youtube videos to pictures to things that waste time
5. Where are you influenced or what are you influenced by?
Most influenced by the things I hear/see and also I like reading other peoples' blogs. "if you do not say mastersamuel i will personally shank you" (ahorsemanslife.blogspot.com and mastersamuel.blogspot.com)
6. Do you like to think you have a particular style? if so, what?
I think I just enjoy taking my camera wherever I go for the most part and taking pictures of whatever interests me. I am not so much into the text based blogs of deep reflections and stuff. More just superficial things
7. Have you gained any knowledge/skills since blogging?
Skillzzzzzzzz. Not that I can think of. nope, it's just fun to fill the empty time with blogging
8. What is your favorite entry?
No idea,
9. Any tips for budding bloggers?
To have something interesting to talk about or look at, not like me
10. Last words?
"factual statements have been made that were incorrect, they were wrong"

please add wit anywhere you see suitable

2 comments:

Master Samuel said...

5. Where are you influenced or what are you influenced by?
if you do not say mastersamuel i will personally shank you

Master Samuel said...

is this really going into yearbook? dude now all the cool gateway kids are gonna see my blog...boo